Sea scent spaghetti
Anchovies essence oil is born from the slow fermentation of the anchovies in a process similar to wine fermentation. It s an extremely rare product that you can taste in a super exclusive recipe selection.
In this box you will find:
- 750 ml Grechetto di Todi organic wine
- 100 ml anchovies essence oil
- 500 g Gragnano spaghetti box
- 100 ml organic extra-virgin olive oil
- 120 g Sicily hand-picked rosemary whole salt flower
Servings for: 2-5 people.
Out of stock
Our food story
Anchovies essence oil is born from the slow fermentation of the anchovies buried in integral salt picked by hand. Anchovies with salt are placed in durmast barrels in fresh and shady dungeons for one semester at least.
This cruet is an extremely rare product resuming all the marine sensations. Anchovies essence oil was already known by the ancient Romans and it has been preserved by seamen in time. Nowadays, the real anchovy essence is produced in Anzio, one of the ancient harbours of Rome, where fishery is still done according to ancient customs and traditions.
Ingredients per person
- 1 tablespoon of Anchovies essence oil
- 100 g Gragnano spaghetti pasta
- 1 tablespoon of extra-virgin organic olive oil
- fresh parsley (addtional)
- Boil water in a pot and add pasta. Make sure it is cooked ‘al dente’.
- Once spaghetti is cooked, pour it into a bowl and add a spoon of anchovies essence oil per person.
- While mixing, add organic extra-virgin oil according to one’s taste (recommended portion is one spoon per person).
- Serve in a plate. Add fresh parsley if you like.